Wednesday, June 20, 2018

My Scary Pet Spider! Morphle becomes a spider superhero! My Magic Pet Morphle Animation for kids

My Scary Pet Spider! Morphle becomes a spider superhero! My Magic Pet Morphle Animation for kids

Morphle Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmwpvieHKxgF2A7612PdKabO1EEjfe5aP
In this a many episode compilation of the 'My Magic Pet Morphle' children's cartoon series. Morphle can morph into all sorts of things that kids love; like Dinosaurs, cars, trucks and cute animals. In this episode Morphle morphs into a big scary spider superhero.

TV show is for toddlers and older kids, but because of it's fun colors and sounds it is even popular with babies.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'My Scary Pet Spider' Episode by: Danne Bastiaan

Produced by: Arthur van Merwijk

Mila: Sabrina Glow ( http://www.glowgirlskidvoiceover.com )

Other episodes: Danne Bakker, Mark Bastiaan, Nicole Derksen, Jessy Suharyanto, Jesse Tamerius, Merel Hamers, Etienne van Emden, Ruben Zaalberg, Jeroen Koffeman

Backgrounds: Jan-Jaap Schraverus

Characters Designs: Jan Jaap Schraverus, Stein Louisse , David Muchtar
(Mila, Morphle and Daddy Character Designs: Arthur van Merwijk )

Rigging: Stein Louisse, Jeroen Koffeman, David Muchtar, Jan Jaap Schraverus

Sound Design & Music: Spoon-sound
( http://www. spoon-sound.com )
Morphle dropped his Icecream! My Magic Pet Morphle episodes for kids (T-Rex, Turtle, Spinosarus). Morphle builds a Castle - Kids Construction Vehicles (Living Bulldozer, Crane). My Scary Dragon Morphle! My Magic Pet Morphle Episodes For Kids. Mila becomes a Superhero! My Magic Pet Morphle episodes for kids (Superhero, Dinosaur, Supersuit. Ryan Shrinks in Bugs World| Cartoon Animation for Children!. Mônica Toy | Cuarta temporada completa. ChuChu TV Police Chase & Catch Thief in Police Car Save Giant Surprise Eggs Toys, Gifts for Kids. LARVA - SHORT ARM OCTOPUS | Cartoon Movie | Cartoons For Children | Larva Cartoon | LARVA Official. 🔴 LIVE CAILLOU LEARNS SOCCER - Live cartoon | Caillou live | Cartoons for children | Cartoon Movie. Morphle is Sad, Happy, Angry and Scared! My Magic Pet Morphle Cries and Laughs on Emotion Island. Morphle: Golden Monkey fetches the wrong things! + Animals (Crocodile, Dolphin, Elephant) for Kids!. SUPERHERO BABIES OPEN SECURITY DOOR ❤ Hulk & Frozen Elsa Play Doh Cartoons For Kids. Mystery Dinosaur Egg! Mila and Morphle find the egg's dinosaur mother! Morphle episodes for kids!. Morphle's treehouse - Building with Mila and Morphle. Fun Pet Care Game - Little Kitten Adventures - Play Fun Costume Dress-Up Party Mini Games. Morphle meets the Scary Mountain Giant + Dinosaurs, Monsters and Dragons. My Magic Dump Truck -- Dump Truck Video For Kids with My Magic Pet Morphle. Mermaid Girl Meets Morphle and Mila! +1 hour funny Morphle kids videos compilation). My Magic Knight Armor! Morphle the super Hero becomes a Knight to fight a dragon. (Kids Video). Morphle the race car chases a magic pet - my magic pet morphle episodes for kids. Morphle and the Scary Animal Bandits - Snake, Tiger, Shark, Lion and Dinosaur Videos for kids. Morphle's Happy Birthday Party with Monkeys! My Magic Pet Morphle cartoons for kids. Learn Colors for Children with Paw Patrol & Surprise Eggs. Morphle's Easter Egg Adventure! My Magic Pet Morphle finds surprise Easter eggs. So Many Morphles! Crazy Kids Animation with My Magic Pet Morphle. Bad Wolf Stole Baby Kitten's Lollipop | Super Panda Rescue Team | Monster Police Car | BabyBus. Thursday Thirst|Rat A Tat|Funny Cartoon Videos for Children 15 min|Chotoonz TV. My Magic Super Shark Morphle!. My Magic Knight - My Magic Pet Morphle episodes for Kids (Knight, Dragon, Pirate & Witch). 5 Little Puppies Peekaboo | Paw Patrol & Humpty Dumpty Songs for Kids by Little Angel. Magic Colors! Morphle The Paint Brush Colors the world! Learn color video for kids!. Мультики про машинки для Детей Скорая помощь, Пожарная машина Новые Мультфильмы 2018. Superhero Morphle meets superhero Mr. Action! (Funny animation cartoon for kids). Rat-A-Tat |'Haunted Night Best Scary Spooky Cartoons 2017'| Chotoonz Kids Funny Cartoon Videos. ABC Song with Morphle! - Learn the alphabet and more education for kids. (colors and shapes). Morphle in the world of video games! Video Game animation for kids!. My Magic Soccer Match! Morphle's 2018 Football World Cup Cartoon For Kids!. Morphle meets a Giant Seamonster! My Magic Pet Morphle episodes for kids (Shark, Dolphin, Submarine). Morphle ate too much ice cream! Funny superhero animation for kids. Morphle becomes a Stuntbike! My Magic Pet Morphle episodes for Kids (Motorcycle, Racecar). A Mad Scientist, Superhero or a Builder? Om Nom Stories NON STOP LIVE | Dream Job - Super Noms!. Маша и Медведь (Masha and The Bear) - Маша плюс каша (17 Серия). My Red Police Car Morphle! My Magic Pet Morphle Vehicle videos for Kids with Cars and Trucks. Rat-A-Tat |'Mouse Dad Father's Day Special 2018 Cartoons 1 Hour'| Chotoonz Kids Funny Cartoon Videos. My Magic Christmas Present - Christmas video for kids - My Magic Pet Morphle.

No comments:

Post a Comment